I will never forget the royal send-off from the community – beautiful words and drawings from my friends and colleagues. It’s a great place, and I’m very fortunate to have been a part of it for so long.
So, I’m doing all kinds of stuff with this precious, precious gift of time, including:
- reading my head off. I’ve become a regular at the library again
- took an art therapy class
- took a glass jewelry making class (I’ve never worked with glass before – I think it’s cool, creatively, to try a foreign media. Turned out well – I’m wearing it!
- connecting with my friends and family, near and far
- a bunch of random little stuff we never have time to do in our busy lives: passport, driver’s license, etc
- spending a week in a cabin on Kemp Lake
- Whatever else I can get to on my Pinterest Staycation board