“Highlight Reel” seems like an overstatement
- Monday: Things aren’t great. One of my colleagues refers to a “covid wall” and I relate. I recognize early-warning stress signals and start making a half-baked plan to have a retreat at home. Online shopping begins (btw, Quilts, etc has a sale on Tencel sheets and they are fantastic)
- Tuesday: Liberating Structures online, in which we do Shift & Share and Caravan. I love that 50+ facilitation weirdos show up every single time.
- Wednesday: Unclear. It was a day. There were meetings, etc.
- Thursday: My team is the greatest, that’s the main thing. In the beforetimes, i would have been facilitating a f2f Liberating Structures workshop at Royal Roads University. Of course, that’s been cancelled, but I keep half a day off to prepare for my “all-reclusive retreat”.
- Friday: Retreat begins!. Also, I meet a landscaper about a yard project (since I am no longer going to Europe this summer). He can probably start in NOVEMBER. The search for a landscaper continues.